Your On The Blue Cruise, includes the following:
- Roundtrip, 5-night On The Blue Cruise from Miami, Florida on the incredible Royal Caribbean, Mariner of the Seas!
- Two exciting ports of call, Nassau/Paradise Island, Bahamas and Private Isle of Labadee.
- Assigned seating for select concerts in the main theatre as well as open seating to the additional concerts on board.
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to the Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- Incredible Concerts, Events & Activities . . . the action never stops! Details to follow soon.
All cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers.
*Your cruise fare does not include government fees and taxes. Mandatory government taxes and fees of $275 per person are additional and will be automatically added to your reservation.
In addition, standard Royal Caribbean gratuities for on board staff are NOT included in your cruise fare or the taxes and fees above. Instead, these mandatory gratuities will be added automatically to your on board account at the prevailing per person rate. Fare also does not include fuel surcharges (if applicable), airfare, transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty restaurants, room service, laundry, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, soda, mineral water, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, travel insurance, or any other items of a personal nature.